Real-time asset location drives intelligent business decisions
Accurate Real-Time Asset Location For Warehouses, Transportation, Mining & Manufacturing
amoebaRTLS™ provides spatial transparency, by visualizing and recording the location of automated mobile robots, human-operated vehicles, power equipment, tools, components, materials, and people. This gives you the ability to take action in real-time as well as analyze historical location information to make improved business decisions based on facts.
Most Companies Are Not Equipped To Properly Manage Real-time Asset Location
How amoebaRTLS Solves These Problems
Knows More About Your Space Than You Do
amoebaRTLS brings transparency into your space creating a 3D real-time Virtual Twin to view all tracked assets. PODs are placed strategically and auto-calibrated to enable a 3D location-based view into the space. Tags can be placed on assets, objects or people, and a single web-based application provides a simple interface to manage, view, and analyze assets within the monitored space. This creates spatial transparency in real-time to find, track, and analyze a constantly moving environment.
The Benefits Of amoebaRTLS
Monitoring Things that Move
One Web Interface Controls It All
A Real-time Location Solution Accessible From Anywhere
amoebaRTLS has a single user interface called “NucleusVII”, that controls all functions and is accessible from anywhere, at any time, and on any networked device.
NucleusVII is powerful and intuitive to navigate, giving transparency to your environment:
Additional features include:
- Overlay of heatmaps
- Graph statistics such as idle time per asset by asset type or asset group
- Self-monitoring – alert if the system needs attention
- Locate tagged asset for virtual pinned items, view the wayfind path to the exact location with a click
Integration to back-end tools such as WMS, ERP, or customer communication software is straight forward using our REST API or Azure IoT Hub.
amoebaRTLS Empowers You To:
amoebaRTLS UWB Technology Wins Over Other Technologies
If You Are Struggling With:
- Lack of specific location information in real-time
- System downtime due to maintenance Issues
- Desynchronization and damaged antennas that increase maintenance as well as system cost
- Limited range between antennas and tags introduces more hardware and possible dead zones
- Interference from other devices, metal and water causing poor or inaccurate location data
See If amoebaRTLS Is Right For You
Interested In Becoming A Channel Partner?
Make amoebaRTLS Your Preferred Real-time Location System
For integrators and solution providers who would like to work with amoebaRTLS as the preferred real-time location system, we invite you to sign up as a Channel Partner. Channel Partner benefits are based on participation level, we welcome the opportunity to discuss how we can work together.
A POSITION IMAGING SOLUTION, IN PARTNERSHIP WITH