By Mo Cheema When the pandemic related lockdowns shut down retail locations, it impacted the in-store purchases and the in-store returns. Consumers’ pre-purchased items could no longer be returned in stores. This consequence created pent-up demand and frustrated...
Self Serve Returns
- How Computer Vision is Automating Package Handling at Multifamily Residential Buildings
- Rethinking Your Reverse Logistics
- How Are US Home and Home-Improvement Retailers Handling Returns?
- Transforming Supply Chain With Smarter Logistics
- 10 things retailers should consider in choosing a BOPIS approach
Automated Package Solutions Bi-directional Chain-Of-Custody BOPIS ButterflyMx Buy Online Pickup In Store Computer Vision Contactless Bi-directional Chain-Of-Custody Contactless BOPIS Contactless Chain-Of-Custody Contactless Package Pickup Contactless Returns E-Commerce Home And Home-Improvement iPickup Multi-channel Shopper Online Store Packageless Return Package Management Pickup Locker Retail Technology Return-less Exchange Return-less Refund Reverse E-commerce Fulfillment Reverse Logistics Reverse Logistics Strategy Self Serve Returns Smart Package Management smart package room Start Ups And Disruptors Supply Chain The Dime