Position Imaging is enabling a new age of logistics efficiency. Using proprietary new and advanced tracking technologies, Position Imaging provides a significant advantage in how goods are made, moved, and delivered.
We have an immediate opening for a Marketing Manager to help us increase market awareness of our multiple, exciting product lines. Based at the company headquarters in Stratham, NH just minutes from the seacoast, this is a unique marketing opportunity with a company focused on some of the most innovative technology used in commerce today.
- Budgeting- create and manage the annual marketing budget
- Branding- oversee creation of branding guide, finalize execution of logo changeover: signage, business cards, etc. Development of all branded materials including product signage and collateral material
- Coordinate 3rd party vendors- Graphic design, PR firm, SEO/Web master, signage production, video production. technical writer
- Lead Generation- Design and execute campaigns with ROI metrics. Email, Advertising, webinars
- Marketing Automation Platform- Spearhead deployment and maintenance of Pardot. Filter inbound leads, execute outbound marketing automation, grow email database
- Website Development and Maintenance- manage content, optimize keywords, ensure job posts, announcements, blog posts, and content is current and fresh
- Google Analytics- monitor and improve website health, competitive ranking analysis
- Website Traffic Generation- Drive traffic to site by working with SEO vendor to improve rankings, Pay Per Click advertising
- Video- coordinate production of marketing & training videos
- Trade Shows and Events- determine what to sponsor and/or attend, coordinate exhibits and schedule, local startup and tech events
- PR- manage relationship with PR firm to ensure we are getting value and they are developing content, be primary point of contact for inbound media inquiries, accelerate PR approval process, create digital press kit
- Testimonials and Case Studies- lead effort to gather testimonials, coordinate case studies, and logo permissions from happy clients
- Social Media- oversee social media calendar, manage relationship with PR firm to ensure we are getting value, post and maintain as necessary.
- Advertising- as budgets grow, explore print advertising in relevant publications
- Promotional Items- manage budget and inventory of promo items
- Trademark/URLs- ensure we are protecting our brand and product names
- Product- Support product development team with graphics/design assistance leads and setting up next steps in the sales process
FAX OR EMAIL:
Subject Line: Field Service Technician
Position Imaging, Inc.
22 Marin Way-Unit #1
Stratham, NH 03885
|Job Category||Career Opportunities|