Position Imaging is enabling a new age of logistics efficiency. Using proprietary new and advanced tracking technologies, Position Imaging provides disruptive solutions offering a significant advantage in how goods are made, moved, and delivered.
We have an immediate opening for a Director of Marketing to guide and execute marketing initiatives to increased market awareness of our multiple, ecommerce fulfillment product lines. Based at the company headquarters in Stratham, NH just minutes from the seacoast, this is a unique marketing opportunity with a company focused on some of the most innovative technology used in commerce today.
- Develop marketing strategy aligned with corporate goals
- Create and manage the annual marketing budget
- Bring all collateral and physical marketing materials both internal and external into a synchronized tool kit.
- Coordinate and manage 3rd party vendors- Graphic design, PR firm, SEO/Web master, signage production, digital media.
- Design and execute lead generation campaigns with ROI metrics. Email, Advertising, webinars, etc..
- Spearhead deployment and maintenance of Zoho marketing automation platform.
- Guide website refresh, maintenance, manage content supporting company strategy
- Responsible for website health – Drive traffic and engagement through relevant content
- Plan and execute trade shows and events
- Guide and manage PR firm activities to ensure ROI
- Drive Testimonials and Case Studies
- Direct social media calendar,
- Explore advertising opportunities and weigh cost/benefits
- Oversee promotional items- manage budget and inventory
- Lead and ensure proper marketing brand and standards are in place to ensure protection and enforcement of our brand and product names
- Support product development team and sales with necessary marketing materials
- BS in marketing
- 10 yrs. minimum marketing experience preferably for tech startup
- Microsoft Office, Google Applications, WordPress helpful
- Google Analytics, Google Adwords
- Strategic thinker with tactical execution
- Creative Multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to travel multiple times per year
|Job Category||Career Opportunities|