Position Imaging is enabling a new age of logistics efficiency. Using proprietary new and advanced tracking technologies, Position Imaging provides a significant advantage in how goods are made, moved, and delivered.
We have an immediate opening for a Product Marketing Associate to help us increase market awareness of our exciting product lines. Based at the company headquarters in Stratham, NH just minutes from the seacoast, this is a unique marketing opportunity with a company focused on some of the most innovative technology used in commerce today.
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Google Analytics- monitor website health, create reports, perform competitive ranking analysis
- Trade Shows and Events- Assist with coordination of exhibits and schedule
- Testimonials and Case Studies- lead effort to gather testimonials, coordinate case studies, and logo permissions from happy clients
- Social Media- work with PR firm to ensure promotion of posts and maintain groups as necessary.
- Branding- oversee adherence to branding guide, finalize execution of logo changeover: signage, business cards, etc. Oversee production of branded materials including product signage and collateral material
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors- Graphic design, SEO/Web master, signage production, digital content production
- Lead Generation- Coordinate and execute email campaigns with ROI metrics.
- Assist in deployment and maintenance of Zoho marketing automation tool.
- Advertising- explore digital opportunities
- Promotional Items- manage inventory of promo items
- Product- Support product development team with market research and follow up on task list
- College degree
- 1-3 years marketing experience
- Microsoft Office, Google Applications
- Google Analytics, Google Adwords
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to prioritize
- Digitally savvy
- Some graphics experience helpful
- Ability to travel to a few trade shows per year
- Some experience with Adobe Illustrator, Zoho
- Basic knowledge of PR
- Flexibility required for a fast-paced environment
What we offer
- Base salary
- Stock Options available based on merit
- Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance –Company Sponsored
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & 11 Company Holidays
|Job Category||Career Opportunities|