The IT Test Technician will assist engineering in the configuration of hardware and software, as well as the execution and documentation of various testing.
- Configure systems of networking equipment, experimental hardware, and both commercial and experimental software.
- Will participate in the planning, execution and documentation or various testing including:
- Functional Verification, Reliability Testing, and Failure Analysis
- Interact with Tech Support Professionals via email and phone to assist in resolving issues found during testing.
- Provide manufacturing support when necessary.
- (After Training) Assist in the creation of scripts to accelerate and improve the testing (in Batch, Bash, or Python).
- (After Training) Assist in the development of documentation such as Install and Troubleshooting guides.
- Comfortable with IT related tasks (Configuring and troubleshooting software and hardware).
- Comfortable with networking equipment (Routers, Switches, etc).
- Excellent ability to utilize search engines to find solutions to varied problems.
- Comfortable communicating via phone and email about technical topics.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
Education and Experience:
Associate Degree in IT or related field preferred but not required.
1 years of Tech Support or other related work preferred but not required.
Scripting Experience (Batch, Bash, Python, or any other language) preferred but not required.
Soldering and/or wiring experience preferred but not required.
|Job Category||Career Opportunities|