Position Imaging is a pioneer in the development of advanced location tracking technologies. Our breakthrough proprietary AI-based computer vision technology enables the most intuitive and only true touchless package delivery/pickup in the world.
As an Installation Specialist you will assist the Design Team and Fulfilment by completing installer and Site-Specific Documentation for our Smart Package Room, in addition you will be the point of contact for onsite contractors and third-party installers.
- Provide documentation of hardware required for installation or parts replacement.
- Act as Liaison between Service, Fulfilment, Product and Engineering teams to ensure information is effectively communicated between departments.
- Effectively communicate with installers regarding room layout requirements
- Accurately read room layouts and create requirements for installation guides.
- Travel to customer sites for site evaluations when necessary to confirm dimensions and layouts.
- Travel to customer sites to assist and lead installations and to train service partners and users
- Work with Fulfillment to assemble test set ups for R&D.
- Provide input to the documentation department for creation and enhancement of installation documents.
- Evaluate and accurately communicate SPR room configurations to the Fulfilment and Design Team
- Review Installation Notes and document any changes to a room design.
- Provide Insight, feedback and recommendations on SPR room installation processes, changes, and best practices.
- Complete service reports and expense reports related to travel events.
- Read CAD Drawings and other proposal docs for use in installations.
- Accurately read and inventory complete BOM’s for installations
- Provide comprehensive site-specific documentation for installation(s)
- Assist with site surveys and client visits.
- Work with all levels of construction teams to ensure accurate and on time installation schedule.
- Work with SPR Design team to create and improve installation Documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Comfortability with PC and Electrical troubleshooting
- Proficient with reading Blueprints
- Proficient in creating electrical wiring and interconnect diagrams
- General Contractor skills and knowledge
- MS in Construction Management, Manufacturing Management or demonstration of equivalent experience
- At least 3 years in a manufacturing or construction support role
- Business related travel experience
- Valid US Passport and valid driver’s license
- Ability to navigate live construction sites unassisted
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Willingness to travel
|Job Category||Career Opportunities|