Position Imaging is enabling a new age of logistics efficiency. Using proprietary new and advanced tracking technologies, Position Imaging provides a significant advantage in how goods are made, moved, and delivered.
We have an immediate opening for a Field Service Technician who will drive service success to improve customer satisfaction and maximize customer retention.
- Provide service and Customer Support during field visits or dispatches.
- Manage on site installation, repair, maintenance & test tasks.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Document processes. • Understand customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations while building a positive relationship with the customer.
- Check & update field automation systems and databases.
- Follow all company procedures & policies.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 2 years in a Field Service Role.
- Minimum 2 years of business related travel experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
- Willingness to travel.
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications.
- Experience with all MS Office Products
- BS in an engineering discipline or demonstration of equivalent experience
- Valid Passport/Real ID and valid driver’s license
FAX OR EMAIL:
Subject Line: Field Service Technician
Position Imaging, Inc.
22 Marin Way-Unit #1
Stratham, NH 03885
|Job Category||Career Opportunities|