Position Imaging is enabling a new age of logistics efficiency. Using proprietary new and advanced tracking technologies, Position Imaging provides a significant advantage in how goods are made, moved, and delivered.
We have an immediate opening for a C# Developer to help us design, prototype and iterate applications to demonstrate creative concepts and implement user requirements.
- Strong C# experience with emphasis on GUI development, networking and I/O devices, designing and implementing new functionality utilizing proper coding techniques, maintaining the existing code base. Familiarity with basic design principles and applying them in practice.
- Experience with XAML in WPF. Strong WPF knowledge with familiarity in MVVM design patterns. Experience with Xamarin platform, Xamarin Forms or other mobile cross-platform development toolkits is a plus.
- Proficient in object oriented design, multi-threaded applications, synchronous and asynchronous software design patterns, unit testing, performance/memory analysis, and separation of concerns.
- Good understanding of working with remote, local or cloud based resources and services.
- Basic database design and SQL knowledge, experience working with MSSQL, SQLite database engines.
- Experience working with Azure Cloud services is a plus.
- C/C++ development experience is welcomed.
- Using unmanaged C++ libraries in manages C# applications.
- Comfortable with Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
- Basic knowledge of agile development methodologies and good understanding of systems engineering, build and release management principles including continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Experience with source control, Git repository and Nuget.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the C# / .NET environment.
FAX OR EMAIL:
Subject Line: C# Developer
Position Imaging, Inc.
22 Marin Way-Unit #1
Stratham, NH 03885
|Job Category||Career Opportunities|